Code of Ethics
All pranks will be completely reversible. Anything
destructive is neither creative nor amusing.
- All pranks will be tailored specifically for the target.
A prank is worthwhile only if the victim is also amused.
- A prank will be halted immediately if the target asks.
This is intended as a kind of safety valve, and should not be abused.
- Don't be a poor sport. It's all in good fun. A
target should feel honored by the attention.
- Don't involve innocent bystanders. People are busy enough as
it is without being used without their knowledge. However, an
elaborate hoax in which many people are involved by choice is fair
- Enjoy the prank. While a knee-jerk retaliation can be
amusing, it detracts from the original prank. Save that energy for later
and let the current prankster have his or her moment of glory.
[Back to the main page]